Job description - Flutter App Developer iYYU
Changing the world in how people connect and stay in contact by creating the privacy first communication platform where you are in control of your data. Do you want to be part of the privacy first communication transition in a modern society? At iYYU you get the opportunity to join a forward - thinking start-up culture where everything you do has an impact. With a clear vision on data ownership, privacy and AI, iYYU is on a mission. To facilitate further growth, we’re on a quest for like-minded people to be part of the future of digital authenticated communication.
Where you fit in
As a software engineer at iYYU, you will be part of a growing development team that is responsible for getting iYYU ready for the world. With your curiosity and hands-on mentality you take iYYU to a higher level. In exchange of your invaluable help you’ll collect in depth experience in an ambitious tech start-up.
Who you are
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic professional with a solid knowledge of Flutter. Having knowledge about UI / UX design is a big plus
- You have a basic understanding of Git and command line tools. Experience with REST API is a plus
- You are passionate about app building
- You are curious, a real team player and pro-active
- You are able to work independently in an agile team
- You are a great communicator with excellent Dutch or/and English
- You like exchanging ideas while constantly trying to take things a step further
- You like a dynamic start-up work environment
What’s in it for you
- Actively contributing to a world where you are in control of your data when communicating online.
- Steep learning curve by taking responsibility from day one
- Opportunity to develop / learn new skills
- Contribute to innovative projects
- A lot of freedom to pitch and implement own ideas
- No hierarchical thinking in a startup environment
- Possibility to work freelance / parttime / opportunity exists to join the team full time on a salary base
- Start date: Immediately
We like to meet you! Reach out to us and apply. Please add your CV and a brief motivation. Feel free to share with us a couple of examples of stuff you recently worked on (portfolio) and some examples of stuff others made that grabbed your attention. We want to get to know you :)
Connect with Rosa Louwerse via firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and applications.
iYYU welcomes everybody to apply - regardless of their background, experience, abilities and perspectives.